Here's where you can enter in text. Feel free to edit, move, delete or add a different page element.
ONLY 11 SLEEPS UNTIL CHRISTMAS
3. Christmas Track: Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses
4. Christmas Carol: The First Noel
5. Christmas Film: Love Actually
6. Something to Prepare: Have Carol Concert at School or go Carol Singing
7. Children's Christmas Picture Book: Dear Father Christmas Alan Durant (Author),
8. Children's Christmas Paprtback: Frost Hollow Hall - Emma Carroll
9. Adult Christmas Book:: Poirot: The Adventure of the Christmas Pudding
10. Christmas Cracker Joke:
What do you call a bunch of chess players bragging about their games in a hotel lobby? Chess nuts boasting in an open foyer!
11. A Christmas Number:
6 Million - The number of rolls of sellotape that will be sold in the UK in the run up to Christmas
12 An Amazing Christmas Fact:
100m turkey sandwiches will be eatenbetween Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
13. Christmas Character: Ghost of Christmas Past
14. Unusual Gifts:
642 Things to Write1 by San Francisco Writers' Grotto and Po Bronson Get your imagination flowing with this prompt-filled writing journal. Amazon £11.99
15. TV AD: Coca-Cola, 1997 Polar Bear
16. EWAN'S ADVENT MESSAGE: Christmas celebrations and preparations interrupted for mama’s birthday yesterday. I spent the day looking after her. I felt so sorry for her. Her presents were so boring: a sewing box, a book, a peg bag, (not even any pegs in) a book and the worst present anyone in the world could get GLOVES. They try to force me into gloves you know. Dispicable, now they are forcing them on to mamma. Help! I just thought what if thet is all I get for Christmas. If it is I will lose it, I’m telling you now.
17. GEORGE'S ADVENT MESSAGE: Well, yesterday I thought Christmas had finally arrived. Yes! There was much excitement, present wrapping and cake baking. But it turned out to be mamma’s birthday. One year older everyone kept saying, but I looked at her closely and she doesn’t look one year older. I think she is just sayinf that to get presents.
18. A Christmas List:
2016 Popular Toys expected in Christmas Stockings
Snuggle My Dream Puppy - £49.99
Friends Amusement Park Roller Coaster - £89.99
Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage - £89.99
Nerf N-Strike Elite Hyperfire - £49.99
Star Wars Rebel U-Wing Fighter - £69.99
Silly Sausage - £19.99
Speak Out - £19.99
Paw Patrol Air Patroller - £39.99
Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Sky-High Bridge Jump - £99.99
Shopkins Chef Club Hot Spot Kitchen - £24.99
Hatchimals - £59.99
SelfieMic - £19.99
19. CHRISTMAS ALBUM:
Frank Sinatra Christmas Al;bum
1. Jingle Bells
2. The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas to You)
3. Mistletoe and Holly
4. I'll Be Home for Christmas
5. The Christmas Waltz
6. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
7. The First Noel
8. Hark the Herald Angels Sing
9. O Little Town of Bethlehem
10. Adeste Fideles
11. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
12. Silent Night
13. White Christmas
14 The Christmas Waltz
When I was a lad at school around 13 years old, our Maths teacher used to call me Wol. At the end of the year as we were moving up a class I plucked up courage to ask why he called me Wol. He told meit was thename of the deslexic owl in Winnie the Pooh. With my Harry Potter glasses he said I looked like the Wise Old Owl in the Winnie the Pooh stories.
Being the vain person I am I took it as a compliment
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us:
Or use our contact form.