ONLY 15 SLEEPS UNTIL
3. Christmas Track: Step Into Christmas - Elton John
4. Christmas Carol: O Little Town Of Bethlehem
5. Christmas Film: Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
6. Something to Prepare: Write to Santa
7. Children's Christmas Picture Book: Alfie's Christmas - Shirley Hughes
8. Children's Christmas Paperback: Snow Spider - Jenny Nimmo
9. Adult Christmas Book:: The Reader on the 6.27 -Jean-Paul Didierlaurent, Ros Schwartz
10. Christmas Cracker Joke:
What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? Frostbite
11. A Christmas Number: £1,600,000,000 - The total spent by the UK at Christmas
12. An Amazing Christmas Fact: The average UK child receives 16 Christmas presents
13. Christmas Character: Mary & Joseph
14. Unusual Gifts:
Mini Cypress Gift Set - Ideal starter set for young growers - 4 varieties included - Small size makes them perfect… From Amazon £15.87
15. TV AD: Quality Street Magic Moments 1992
16. EWAN'S ADVENT MESSAGE: Mamma bought us a blackboard to hang in the kitchen, so each day we can write in chalk how many sleeps there are until Christmas. But shouldn’t it have some LED lights on it. Yesterday was 16, today 15. Is that more than a million? But what a waste of a black board and chalk. I could scribble on the blackboard all day. I could eat the chalk. I could throw the black board. That would create such a reaction in grown ups, at best I’d get five minutes on the naughty step. Wow, how cool.
17. GEORGE'S ADVENT MESSAGE: Christmas holiday over at “Santa Parks”. I stole that terminology from Cousin Rory, but I like it. I expected more from my food: chicken, Christmas pud, mince pies and lots more carrots, but it didn’t happen. But I am now start to understand what Christmas is all about. It is about: lots of swimming, lights, lights and more lights, fireworks, the fat guy in the red suit and swan’s tapping on your patio window.
18. A Christmas List:
Batteries not included - Ten battery sizes you might need & Ten popular brands
One Christmas I just bought my kids batteries for Christmas and put a label on them “Toy not included”. Batteries are always an issue at Christmas, so be prepared. Here are 10 of the most popular you may need.
1 AA U12 or HP7 (In Britain until the 1980s) LR6 Alkaline
2 AAA (U16 or HP16 (In Britain until the 1980s)) LR03 Alkaline
3 C U11 or HP11 (In Britain until the 1980s) MN 1400 1.5v LR14 Alkaline
4 D U2 or HP2 (In Britain until the 1980s) Flashlight Battery MN1300
5 E or 9 Volt PP3 Radio battery Smoke alarm battery Square battery Transistor battery
6 6-volt Lantern (Spring) MN908
7 CR2032 Lithium Batteries
8 CR2016 Lithium Batteries
9 Hearing Aid Batteries, Size 13
10 Size 10 Hearing Aid
19. CHRISTMAS ALBUM:
The Goon Show Vol. 15 - The Goons at Christmas
Original - Soundtrack The Goons: Spike Milligan Harry Secombe Peter Sellers
When I was a lad at school around 13 years old, our Maths teacher used to call me Wol. At the end of the year as we were moving up a class I plucked up courage to ask why he called me Wol. He told meit was thename of the deslexic owl in Winnie the Pooh. With my Harry Potter glasses he said I looked like the Wise Old Owl in the Winnie the Pooh stories.
Being the vain person I am I took it as a compliment
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us:
Or use our contact form.